It might seem like everyone you know took secret classes on budgeting, owning their career, and choosing the right wine—and you were sick that day. Enter: How to Skimm Your Life.
Covering everything from personal finance, to career, to stress management, global politics, and more, this book breaks down some of the less glamorous parts of being an adult, and answers questions like...
• “What's the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund?”
• “How should I negotiate my salary when I'm offered a new job?”
• “Should I claim standard or itemized deductions on my taxes?”
• “How should I tip while traveling abroad?”
• “How do I read the wine list without breaking out a dictionary?”
And much more . . .
How to Skimm Your Life gives you the information you need to make informed and empowered decisions in your life. Whether you're a recent graduate, looking to make a change, or just want to reset, this book will be time well spent.
Includes a PDF of the book's dictionary and additional resources.