The Good, the Bad, and the Bossy
Best Babysitters Ever: Book #2
Narrated by Bahni Turpin, Sophie Amoss & Almarie Guerra / 6 hours 46 minutes
Being a boss isn't all it's cracked up to be in the second book of the Best Babysitters Ever series. Perfect for fans of Rachel Vail and Sarah Mlynowski.
* LISTENING LIBRARY/BOT CD EXCLUSIVE
* HIGH-CONCEPT, COMMERCIAL SERIES: Best Babysitters Ever is a super fun listening experience perfect for tween girls, who will embrace the series's snarky humor AND the heart found in the central friendship story. This is the second in a series of three, slated to publish one book every six months.
* PROMOTABLE AUTHOR: Caroline Cala is active on social media (19.7K followers on Instagram). A features editor at Cup Of Jo (5.5 million monthly page views), Caroline has strong publicity contacts.
* PERENNIAL APPEAL OF BABYSITTING STORIES: Best Babysitters Ever is a series focused on the ups and downs of babysitting scenarios, which has a certain timelessness, exemplified by the continued popularity of The Baby-Sitters Club books and graphic novels.
* ENCOURAGING ENTREPRENEURSHIP: By introducing basic business concepts such as return on investments, market research, competition, and more, this series could inspire a new generation of female entrepreneurs!
* CROSS-PROMOTION: Simultaneous with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 978-1-328-85090-4.<
Gift Audiobook Memberships
You pick the duration—1, 3, 6, or 12 months—they pick the audiobooks. Buying gifts from your local bookstore has never been so easy.Gift Now
|Narrator||Bahni Turpin, Sophie Amoss & Almarie Guerra|
|Length||6 hours 46 minutes|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group|
|Publication Date||August 6, 2019|
|Libro.fm Rank||#31,178 Overall|
|Genre Rank||#2,358 in Young Adult|