Discover new ways of connecting with God by understanding how he uniquely created you to worship him. The Sacred Pathways video study will help you learn:
- How you naturally express yourself in your relationship with God
- How to develop new ways of drawing near to him
- Key biblical figures who share your spiritual temperament
- How to understand others who connect with the Creator differently
As believers in Christ, many of us today fall into the trap of thinking we have to approach God in a certain way. But our Creator made us all unique, and he designed us to connect with him in our own ways. For some, this might look like quiet contemplation. Others express praise through caregiving or theological discussions. It's important to discover the particular pathway that will best help you to experience God's presence.
Bestselling author and speaker Gary Thomas reveals nine distinct spiritual temperaments to give you insight into how you naturally worship and how your personal walk with God might look different from those around you.
Unlike the Enneagram and other personality assessment tools, Sacred Pathways gives you tools to investigate how you naturally relate to God. You will discover the strengths and impulses in your devotional approach so that you can eliminate the barriers that keep you locked into scripted methods of worship and praise.
There is one thing that each of us as Christians can do that nobody else can--give our personal love and affection to God.
- The Journey of the Soul – Introduction to the Pathways
- Pathways of Wonder – the Naturalist, Sensate, and Traditionalist
- Pathways of Contemplation – the Intellectual, Ascetic, and Contemplative
- Pathways of Action – the Caregiver, Activist, and Enthusiast
- Tending the Garden of the Soul – How the Pathways Apply to Your Life
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.