NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • 2015 Christian Book Award winner • Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity in this expanded edition with new bonus content and reflections.
"My friend Nabeel Qureshi was courageous enough to chase down the truth with intellectual integrity, no matter the personal cost," --Lee Strobel, bestselling author of The Case for Christ.
Providing an intimate view into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in two of the world's greatest religions and the quest for truth.
Qureshi--with great courage and intimacy--wrote this book with three major purposes in mind:
- To tear down walls between two of the world's major religions by giving non-Muslim readers an insider's perspective into a Muslim's heart and mind.
- To equip the reader with facts and knowledge, showing the strength of the case for the gospel contrasted with the case for Islam.
- To portray the immense inner struggle of Muslims grappling with the gospel, including all the sacrifices and doubts that rise up along the way.
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is more than the memoir of a man's pursuit of answers to the most important issues of life and faith. Ultimately, it's the story about the transformative grace and mercy of the one true God.
This edition has been expanded to include:
- A revised foreword and introduction
- A new afterword by apologist Mark Mittelberg and a reflection by Nabeel's wife
- A substantially extended epilogue that shares how Nabeel told his friend David of his decision to follow Christ, how his parents found out, and more
- Expert contributions from scholars and ministry leaders on each section of the book, contributions previously included only in the ebook edition
- An appendix with a topical table of contents (for teaching from Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus)
- An appendix tackling the objection that Ahmadi Muslims--the Islamic movement that Qureshi was raised in--are not true Muslims
- And a sneak peek prologue from Nabeel's book, No God but One: Allah or Jesus?